[Loadstone] Conversion Question

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sat Mar 8 09:30:48 GMT 2008

Dear Logan,

I found the data on this page very useful:
http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/UsefulData/UTMFormulas.HTM

I understand that you really want an application that is already tested and
running. However, I have the impression hat you are able to use Excel and so
I would think that the Excel table that is attached to this link should be
easy enough to include in your existing workbook. If it helps, I would be
happy to work this through with you offline or on Skype. I found it very
easy to set up an Excel application to do the job using these formulae.
Would you like to have a go and let us know how you get on?

Yours sincerely,

Cearbhall E. O'Meadhra

Colibri Consultant Group
"Passion for Excellence"