[Loadstone] Nokia E51

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sat Mar 8 02:40:37 GMT 2008

Hi Pranav and list!

Thanks for that interesting info. I want to visit India sometime for a variety of reasons. I am in New Zealand and trying anything on the phone in a shop here is impossible. If you're lucky, you might get to see a dummy handset to become familiar with a keypad layout, but that is about the most you can do without rubbing the plastic. *lol*

Cheers,
Dave