[Loadstone] Updates

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 6 01:40:42 GMT 2008

Hi monty,

<monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> [...] Hopefully that will change for the better once things on the
> Symbian site settle down and we can eliminate the self-signing process.

Torsten Brand from Nuance is in contact with Nokia and tries to help
Loadstone in making this signing process easier for you. He asked me if the
LS developers are interested in eliminating this self signing crap and
asked for mail addresses of the LS team. I think, he will contact you in
time if there are any news about this.

regards,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability in context.