[Loadstone] Checkpoints file format

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Mar 6 00:38:08 GMT 2008

Well, you couldn't just cut and past from the database no matter what
because of the problem I pointed out before, the column order can change.
You'd still have to worry about quotation marks no matter what, it's the
only way to preserve characters in a csv file. The new checkpoint file
format will solve several problems we were having with the old system. Once
the new version is released if it's a real problem I'm sure tools will be
created for manipulating this file.

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Przemysław Rogalski wrote:

> Anyway, it's easier to create checkpoints on the PC by copying and pasting the whole lines from the database than rearranging the columns and remembering about quotation marks etc.
> That's why I insist on changing the checkpoints format.

>>> 2. A checkpoint contained just