[Loadstone] Updates

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 5 22:36:36 GMT 2008

Hello,

Signing updates with an already other-wise OK cert shouldn't be a problem
no matter how many releases happen.  For example my cert expired last
August and the solution is simply to role back my phone's date before
installing.  The problem seams to be getting the first cert! Hopefully
that will change for the better once things on the Symbian site settle
down and we can eliminate the self-signing process.

In terms of routing, it is on our todo list as are lots of other
functions.

Monty