[Loadstone] Checkpoints file format

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 5 13:27:33 GMT 2008

Not going to happen. The format of the database isn't necessarely constant,
the columns can be rearranged by the database engine if it wants to for
indexing etc. The other problem is determining what exactly the limit would
be. On an older phone with less memory the limit would of course be less.
The file format doesn't matter so much anyway, you can edit this file on the
pc but it doesn't mean you should. If the file is to be edited then propper
tools should probably be used the same way they would be if editing a
database file.