[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 5 00:37:42 GMT 2008

I would add to this, you may want to adjust the accuracy to a more
appropriate value if the accuracy is known. This is used in approach time
calculations. The satellites value is currently unused and should be set to
0 for a converted point. The priority value should be set to 0 if this is a
point that can be shared with other users. This could depend on where you
obtained the point, you'd have to check if you're obtaining point data from
other sites.