[Loadstone] Checkpoints file format

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 5 00:31:37 GMT 2008

All a point's info is coppied from the database to the checkpoint file. The
sequence is also standard but a bit more ridgid than the database file
format. The formats aren't quite the same, this is intentional. This is to
stop someone from trying to load an entire database as a checkpoint file and
then asking why it doesn't work.