[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue Mar 4 23:18:32 GMT 2008

Petr,

I am interested to see that you are developing your own POI converter. I
have developed my own based on formulas in MS Excel to create POI details
from the Royaltek GPS log. I would be happy to share this with you but it is
not possible to attach it to a message on the Loadstone list.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie

  _____