[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Petr Řehák peersoft at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 4 22:01:23 GMT 2008

Hi Rob,

yes, it would be fine if it could import the file. But what if my other entries contain commas not after parentheses? If comma handling implementation into POI2LoadStone Converter should be too difficult, I could also create my own offline converter, which would generate all necessary fields including a Unix timestamp, if this is what you use, and could also accept more special characters. Should I create the offline tool, what I have no problem with, could anyone describe meaning of numbers in other fields or how they are generated?

With regards,

Petr Rehak