[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Petr Řehák peersoft at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 4 18:55:54 GMT 2008

Hi,

my text strings are always enclosed in double quotes, here is an example. As
you can see, there are some foreign characters in texts, but the file is
also always in UTF-8 before conversion starts:
12.819387,50.369765,"Abertamy (KV), velká obec"
14.340893,48.936194,"Adámek (CB), samota"
18.323563,49.356772,"Adamík (VS), samota"
18.260832,49.423729,"Adámky (VS), samota"
16.66343,49.295163,"Adamov, žel. stanice"
16.654163,49.300793,"Adamov (BK), velká obec"

When converting, I tried to use this very small file, typed "62315" as my
user id, selected "ABC Lon,Lat,Name" and "Include header", no luck either,
the output file has the text after commas removed. Please help.

Regards,
Petr Rehak