[Loadstone] Loadstone and cell info

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Mar 4 14:52:05 GMT 2008

The label cell option lets you assign a label to a cell. If your service
provider already gives you this info then you probably don't need this
option. I can't test that, my provider doesn't provide labels of any kind.
As for the autolabel cell option, don't use this unless you want a lot of
junk cell labels. This tries to assign a label to a cell by labeling the
cell with the distance to the closest point. If you have a lot of cells in
your area then this may work somewhat but if the cells cover a larger area
then the generated labels will be almost useless.