[Loadstone] Loadstone and cell info

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 4 14:49:49 GMT 2008

Hello Geetha,

Loadstone acquires  information from the currently used Cell/mobile
tower.When queried Loadstone returns the Location Area Code (LAC) as well
as the unique Cell ID.

These values are numeric and Loadstone allows you to save an alphanumeric
alias  associated  to these values.

Count yourself lucky if your mobile provider makes these aliases
available.

Best regards,
   Monty