[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Mar 4 14:46:51 GMT 2008

This is a limitation of the poi converter, loadstone itself doesn't care
what characters are in a point name. The only thing I wouldn't put in a
point name is a quote " but even that should be handled correctly. It's
probably best to keep punctuation to a minimum in point names anyway. This
makes searching a bit easier and probably cuts down on extra characters
being spoken depending on punctuation mode.