[Loadstone] Checkpoints file format

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Mar 4 14:41:16 GMT 2008

What checkpoint file format do you mean? Since you have the latest beta the
format has been changed to include all the point's information. The file
format in the release version is much simpler but leaves out a lot of
information and has some major problems. The point coordinates are stored as
integers, no decimal point. This so they can be imported in to the database
without any conversion since integers are faster to process.
I do deal only with a speach synthesizer and either format seems to work
fine.