[Loadstone] Launch WAP function option

Logan McMullen loganmcmullen at vodafone.net.nz
Tue Mar 4 07:00:51 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way that I might reassign one of the keys to
launch the WHAP browser application on my phone?.

Could this be included in the current point menu?

The reason for this is that I have WHAP codes for local bus stops and in
order to get actual time bus info I need to visit a web page...the whap code
for the stop is part of the point name and I'm wondering if, with a little
tweaking, the point name could be used to launch and check the required
site?

Thoughts?

cheers

Logan.