[Loadstone] Special characters rejected by POI2LoadStone converter

Petr Řehák peersoft at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 3 22:48:56 GMT 2008

Hi list,

could anyone (perhaps developers) specify all characters that are rejected
by the online POI2LoadStone converter? I tried to convert my POIs containing
a comma and the text following the comma including it was always stripped
off POI names. Some time ago, I was told that a greater than sign cannot be
used, so what else? I am making a script for preparing POIs into a CSV file
from multiple CSV and other files, so what characters should I define as
forbidden? Thanks.

Regards,