[Loadstone] Point announcement in Loadstone

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Mar 3 05:56:33 GMT 2008

Hi

  Pedestrian/car mode is mainly for route planning although ins ome
navigator, ie Nokia Maps and Wayfinder Access pedestrian mode also
disables guidance prompts.

  Because LS does not make routes there is no need for separate
car/pedestrian modes. Approach time makes quite good job and for such
issues as  bus stops there are other ways to monitor their distances.

mr. M01510