[Loadstone] Point announcement in Loadstone

Kaja, Kiran kiran.kaja at sap.com
Mon Mar 3 03:34:06 GMT 2008

The pedestrian mode makes sense when the application can read from a
map. The other day I wanted to walk to a restaurant  which is on a one
way street. In the normal (vehicle) mode, I would have had to walk at
least 2 kilometers. In the pedestrian mode, it doesn't matter if the
street is one way or not.

Of course, I still don't know how relevant this would be for Loadstone.
I can't install it on my Nokia N82 because of the signing problem.

Regards,
Kiran.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.