[Loadstone] Point announcement in Loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Mar 3 00:28:52 GMT 2008

There's no reason to alter the approach time since it also works on speed.
This means that no matter what your speed you'll be notified when you're
approaching a point in a consistant way. I don't like other gps programs
that have a pedestrian and vehicle mode, it's just something else you'd have
to remember to switch on and off and should really be able to be figured out
by the program.