[Loadstone] File operations not working on Nokia 6600

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sat Mar 1 15:29:49 GMT 2008

BlankHi Paul,

I have Loadstone version 0.69 installed on Nokia 6600 as well. While I get the same message on selecting the Import database or Load database options, the Export option works fine.

  The Load database option might not be working in my case because my phone currently contains just one database which is also the default database. Since that database is already loaded, Loadstone might be displaying this error.

  Geetha