[Loadstone] File operations not working on Nokia 6600

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Sat Mar 1 13:07:47 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have downloaded Loadstone 0.69 today onto my Nokia 6600, and installed it
on the E drive. It all works fine except for the file menu. If I choose LOAD
DATABASE or IMPORT DATABASE or EXPORT I get a message that App Loadstone has
closed. I then have to press soft key 1 to OK this message and get back to
the Nokia Menu and restart Loadstone.

the above happens 100% of the time.

is this a known bug? Is it perhaps related to my installing Loadstone on the
E drive (where there is lots of free space) rather than the C drive?

I need to use the Loadstone file menu to explore the bus stop data.

Many thanks for your help.

Paul Hopewell

hopewell at hopewell.org.uk