[Loadstone] Feature wishes, re-issue

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 30 08:38:15 BST 2008

I'm not sure how you'd list the points in reverse order, how long would this
list be? The limitations of the database engine also would make this process
very time consuming on a large database.
Loadstone emulating a gps receiver just isn't going to happen. I don't see
any practical use for this feature. Not to mention the technical problems of
doing this, what exactly would the program send? And how often would this
ever be used? Whatever the usage case for this would be it's probably better
off being done using a pc.