[Loadstone] Which phone to buy

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 00:11:55 BST 2008

The only thing I will state their are 4 different models of the N95* phones. Two UK models and two
USA models. So depending on ware you are and what you want! Make sure that you get the model if you
go with the N95* phones that is best for the area of the world that you live in.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.