[Loadstone] Which phone to buy

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Sun Jun 29 19:53:46 BST 2008

Hello,

I have been using loadstone on a Nokia 6600 with Talks 60 software and a
Holux slim 236 GPS receiver. It has been extremely useful.

Alas the Nokia 6600 has gone missing and I will have to replace it. I
understand the next release of Loadstone (0.71?)  will work with phones with
built in GPS, but presumably that is several months away. Can you recommend
a mobile phone which will work with Talks 60 and Loadstone, will connect to
the Holux slim 236 via bluetooth, and has built in GPS which will work with
the next release of Loadstone? Please note that I am totally blind and thus
need a phone with good keys (no touch screen). I will use the phone for
phone calls, text messages, calender, and Loadstone. I will not use camera
or video or MP3.

Many thanks for your help.

Paul Hopewell

hopewell at hopewell.org.uk