[Loadstone] AT Update

bjcolt bjcolt at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 11:50:59 BST 2008

Hi Michael,

You don't know me but I wish you every success for your amazing venture. In 1979 |I walked for charity from Glasgow to London and at the time raised over £5,000 about $10,000 for the guide dogs or "Seeing eye dogs here in the UK.

If the technology were avaliable to me then it would have made life so much more easier. However it wasn't and I accomplished the task.

Nearer the time of your venture I would like to send you $50 towards your fund raising efforts with no conditions attached. I am now in the unfortunate situation that I can't even go very far on my own as I suffer from aggrivated Tinitus. Noise makes my condition worse and all I hear is a white noise. So my days for attempting any major fund raising venture are well and truly gone as far as connected with mobility is concerned.

Again I wish you every success with your fantastic venture.

Kindest Regards, John Duff----- Original Message -----