[Loadstone] fexplorer

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 11:04:03 BST 2008

Don't you mean YBrowser and not FExplorer? Have you read the documentation on the LoadStone-GPS site
to see ware the directories are for copying your databases and check point files for 3rd Edition
phones?

For YBrowser, have you explored the settings and shortcut stuff under options to see what they are
set to?

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.