[Loadstone] fexplorer

Williams Family brian.williams300 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 24 10:55:20 BST 2008

Hi all
Thanks to those of you who responded to my plea for help with installing
Fexplorer onto my Nokia 6120. I have downloaded and installed the program.
It appears to work completely differntly from fexplorer and I am wondering
if anyone could advise me (off-list if necessary) about to copy and paste
files, and, how to find where loadstone is to enable me to paste files into
it's import export folders. Fexplorer is such a simple program for a simple
techno-illiterate like me, it's such a shame it does not seem to work with
3RD edition handsets.

Brian
email:
brian.williams300 at ntlworld.com