[Loadstone] notification of points

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 11:02:38 BST 2008

After you have the check points checked! Press options, and arrow down to file submenu and press
right arrow, Arrow to Check Point submenu and press right arrow, Arrow to Save or Append to file and
press select. Arrow to the file that you want or type in a new file name and press select.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.