[Loadstone] notification of points

jayne loconto jloconto at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 23 10:52:25 BST 2008

alright, I'm going to submit to the fact that i must be rather stupid, so
here goes.  i know i havve to be in explore mode to make pointss and by
using star to check them.  but i'm missing something after that cause i
don't see where i can save anything and give the file a name, like
neighborhood for example.  anyone?