[Loadstone] fexplorer

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jun 23 07:38:44 BST 2008

Hi

  You can use Ybrowser,
http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/software/applications.php?fldAuto=92&faq=1

  On the other hand i have found with N73 that phone's build-in tools are
adequate for transferring the point database files.

  Hopefully the recognizer are implemented soon, this messing with file
managers is not for casual  phone user, not even for casual blind phone
users.

mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS