[Loadstone] Comment

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jun 14 07:55:52 BST 2008

There will be other fields added to the main database at some point but not
any time soon. When this happens it'll mean breaking backward compatability
with the current system and I want a very good reason for doing this, not
just adding a field or two. It'll be a complete database restructure. Point
types will be added at that time as well. These will be a predefined set of
catagories, having user-defined catagories would just lead to an impossible
mess.