[Loadstone] Categories

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sat Jun 14 06:42:38 BST 2008

Hello,
Will the next version of Loadstone support point categories? A long time ago, in "oint entry" there was a text field for "point type". This functionality could be restored.
I have about 160.000 points for adding to Pointshare, but I wait till before "point name" there will be "point type" field in LS database format, even as in experimental way; as an ideal, this field would just be read by LS, and you could search and display points according to the content of this field.
I don't vote for predefined set of categories, because it would be a great piece of work to segregate so many points.
Regards!
Przemyslaw