[Loadstone] lodestone and y browser

Philip Martin p.martin13 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 13 21:33:10 BST 2008

HI all,
I have just started with Lodestone and have loaded points onto the database
in a
unorganised manner.  I now wish to remove the default database and start
again.  I have
loaded Lodestone on the memory card of my N73.  Using y-browser I have
looked for the database in e:/system/apps but there is no Lodestone file
their. I looked in c drive in case I was being stupid, but of course it was
not there.
Can any one shed any light on this for me.
    I got rid of the default database by un-installing and re-installing,
but
this
is not really a solution.

Thanks