[Loadstone] My opinion on offers etc.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Jun 11 08:19:32 BST 2008

Hi there

Just thought I may as well say that I don't necessarily think that guys like
Gianfranco should be told not to offer good deals on this mailing list.

Same way it would be sort of nice if we could do something like organise
good deals for subscribers on certain GPS products, software deals like
Talks/Mobilespeak, SDRam cards etc. using our number of users as a form of
bargaining with the manufacturers/suppliers etc. since we would also sort of
be promoting their products etc.

Just my 2c worth, and will try keep my trap shut hereafter.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA