[Loadstone] Trip Meeter Bug

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Jun 6 08:31:16 BST 2008

Hi

  As a software developer myself too i have found the worst situation is
when there is no users reports at all. Reproducible bug reports and
feature wishes are very welcome and its nice just to hear praises how
excellent the software is but it does not in the other hand help to
further development either.  'Bullshit'-type comments have plusminus zero
value: someone does not like something in the software, so what?

  Especially user feedback is important  with specialized software like
Loadstone where there are many differend needs and different levels of
mobility and computers skills among the users.

mr. M01510