[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jun 4 18:54:34 BST 2008

Hi

  Symbian is not the most stable platfomr for any application and therefore
one have to consider the possibility of program crash even if the code
itself is well-written.

  I tested the tripmeter with N73 too and got similar result.  To
reproduce this bug:

- Start LS, start the tripmeter.

- Walk few kilometers. Make sure the tripmeter is announcing the distance
as kilometers.

- Stop the tripmeter and close LS.

- Re-open LS, connect to gps and start the tripmeter without resetting
it.

  On today's test walk  a bit over three kilometers have shortened to
three meters.

mr. M01510