[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jun 4 05:48:23 BST 2008

Well, the program really isn't meant to crash. It may happen sometimes but
in normal opperation the last_position file will be written correctly. The
trip distance is stored in metres and converted appropriately when
displayed. Nobody else has reported problems with the value accross program
runs, is this a problem that anyone else can confirm?
The last_position doesn't store the trip metre state, running or not, you
just restart it if you want that function.