[Loadstone] article: n70, loadstone, seeing with sound, etc

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Wed Jun 4 05:29:07 BST 2008

Hi Alan
If you are interested in N70, I may find one for you.
But other models have nice music players too and work fine with screen
readers.
I tested different Receivers and decided to distribute Holux M-1000 and
Royaltek RBT-2210 because of their better accuracy and price.
I think a datalogger is not neccessary for blind. Have someone tried their
additional functions?
Comparing Talks and Mobile Speak, all customers told me that MS is slower
and need more ressources because of the more natural voice quality.
Well, Code Factory offers you in addition Mobile Daisy Player and Color
Recognizer, running only with MS.

Best regards
Gian