[Loadstone] article: n70, loadstone, seeing with sound, etc

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Jun 4 04:56:58 BST 2008

FWIW, this side of the world, I have a 6680 that was supplied by our only
service provider that adds on Nuance Talks if you have the right form of
contract, and they have currently upgraded to supplying VI guys with the
N70, and honestly, it basically seems like the same phone to me when I chat
to other people this side, but, obviously, the 6680 is rather out of date by
now (got mine two years ago), but works fine with regard to all the stuff
you mentioned and have specifically tried it out using LoadStone with my
Holux M1000 GPS receiver as well as a bluetooth headset etc. etc. and it
also plays MP3 files, as well as running other software that is nice to play
with like the vOICe, FExplorer etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA