[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jun 4 04:20:49 BST 2008

Hi

  Last_position appears to be used only when  LS exits  normally. In
addition kilometers are converted to meters when last_position is updated
and thus five kilometers becomes five meters on next LS session.

   Last_position also does not carry information about whether tripmeter
was running in the case of program crash.

mr. M01510