[Loadstone] article: n70, loadstone, seeing with sound, etc

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 23:35:30 BST 2008

Alan

First of all; This isn't really the list to Talks about the screen readers. But in your comment
about what screen reader is better;
Try both and see what one meets your needs and then go with that one. I think you will find that
both screen readers are very good at what they do and until you get into the advanced functions;
Then you will see what screen reader is best for your needs.

Myself; I do not like people such as yourself making comments about the screen readers being they
have not tried either one and are making statements based on someone's bias, who them self may be
operating off someone's else's biases.

: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.