[Loadstone] Wish List

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Mon Jun 2 16:53:49 BST 2008

A couple of things that I would find useful are:

1. It would be great if there was a way to save several sets of settings.  I
use Loadstone in the car, train, walking, and in a sailboat and each form of
transit requires that I go into Settings and change several values.
2. I receive GPS coordinates in several formats:
  a. degrees, minutes, seconds.
  b. degrees and fractional degrees.
  c. Degrees, minutes and fractional minutes.

As a suggestion, could these values be entered as follows:
  a. 99 99 99.99
  b. 99.999999
c. 99 99.9999.
Or have a setting that controls what type of format is entered.
I  can convert easily between the formats, but when you have dozens to
convert and enter, and you are on the move, it is difficult.  As an example
of where I use a different format, I am an into Geo Caching, and all their
coordinates are in degrees, minutes, and fractional minutes format.

David.