[Loadstone] swimming yet not swimming

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jun 2 08:04:52 BST 2008

Hi

  GPS altitude is not very accurate, i have seen estimations of about 50
meters (160 ft) errors. The more satellites the better although.

  A good rule of thumb is that if your feed are wet, it is very hard to
breath and your   phone and gps ceases to work you might be below  the sea
level.

  There are however some dry places below the sea level: death Walley in
the us and part of Netherlands.

mr. M01510