[Loadstone] PointShare and Area Exporter, no go!

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 2 07:52:51 BST 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 09:53:24PM -0700, Victor Tsaran wrote:
> Hello guys,
> For the last couple of days I've been trying to export some share points
> using area exporter but combo boxes are not being populated with any
> data to choose from.

It's working ok for me.  Have you used the exporter in the
past with success.  Perhaps there is no second-level data
for your country.  the area exporter is really only useful
for north america.

Shane

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his