[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 2 07:25:46 BST 2008

Once you find the propper ure for your receiver things should be fine since
the accuracy value goes up with a bad signal.
A manual update for a trip meter makes no sence since it wouldn't take in to
account things like turns that may double back on the route. It would be
like riding in a car and having to hit a button to make the odometer count
up, that just doesn't happen. The trip meter may be slightly inaccurate but
it'll really depend on your receiver, if you have bad drift you'll have more
trouble than the trip meter.