[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jun 2 07:14:52 BST 2008

Hi

  Current value works best with static navigation -spoiled devices.  It
is however usually not the failure of receiver but the temporary failure
in the receiving  condition that makes the excessive drift.

  Could you please elaborate,  what makes  the manual alternative in the
ripmeter 'ridiculous'? If we have for example a city with street corners
with better reception condition as the streets between them. Would it make
sense to update the tripmeter fewer  times with a good signal condition
than many more times with more erroneus signal?

mr. M01510