[Loadstone] Tripmeter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 2 06:48:35 BST 2008

The default ure value should work for most good receivers. Getting a propper
value for your particular receiver may be trial and error. If you have that
much drift then you'll probably have speed trouble as well.
The trip meter in exploration mode is on the todo list.
Manually updating the trip meter is a bit ridiculous, you don't do that
anywhere else.