[Loadstone] More detailed Maps for Loadstone.

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Thu Jul 31 11:28:50 BST 2008

Dear Jim and Monty,

There is a company here in Ireland called Mapflow Ltd. Who would prepare detailed maps in Loadstone format for a fee. The amount of the fee would depend on the number of users but would be at least €3,000 per annum.

Mapflow tell me that points which have been purchased can only be used by the person who paid for them or for whom they have been purchased. Distributing the points to any third party would be a breach of copyright. This would run contrary to the spirit of the Point Share system on which Loadstone is based and so would not be of any value to us.

All the best,

Cearbhall