[Loadstone] More detailed Maps for Loadstone.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 30 22:42:57 BST 2008

Hi Jim,

Loadstone can import points in a text format with as a minimum: a name
field, a longitude field and a latitude field.  If you come across any
map/point sources with this information than you're good to go.  Google
should be able to help there.  As far as I know, noone has ever reported
being able to buy any maps.

Very shortly I will be uploading the UK Bus Stop data to the Points Share
Exchange  and that should help you over in Dundee a bit.  I'm sure I've
created some points around Dundee University plus there should be some
others in the Point Share Exchange.

Best regards,
    Monty